Friday, January 4, 2008

New Years Resolution

Hi All! Thanks for you interest in Banshee Comics created by me, Patrick Scullin. Creating comics is a wonderful creative outlet for me, but unfortunately unlike my characters, I am human. This means that I have not reached my goals and completed my books as promised in 2007. Looking forward to 2008 I expect to get back on track.

"Super Siblings" issue #1 is nearing completion (it looks awesome I might add) so check back for preview panels at our page on Comic Space in the coming weeks. Issue #1 should be completed and published in the 1st quarter of 2008 with additional issues coming out every 3 months. Each issue will be released as a digital comic 1st with a printed copy to follow.

The graphic novel "Hunter" is another matter. While I feel my story is sound, the technique I've been using isn't working. I'm not happy with the results thus far so I am working on a new illustration style that is more appropriate. When these creative issues are resolved I will start to promote new release dates. Thanks again for your support and good luck with your own New Years Resolutions.

No comments: